Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello Kitty Pink Hot Chocolate

I love Cost Plus World Market! I always make a point to visit every few months because they have a particularly wonderful international candy section. Recently, while perusing their candy aisles, I came across Hello Kitty Pink Hot Chocolate. Pink Hot Chocolate and Hello Kitty? Of course, this intrigued me and I quickly picked up a couple of packets.

 Upon opening the packet, I noticed that the hot chocolate powder was quite white.



I decided to make this hot chocolate with almond milk. If you do this as well, make sure that you choose  unsweetened almond milk, otherwise, your pink hot chocolate will turn out waaayy too sweet!



As you stir the contents of the packet into the hot liquid, you will notice that solution slowly turns a soft baby pink color! What does it taste like? The hot chocolate has a mild vanilla flavor. It isn't particularly fantastic hot chocolate, but not bad for $1 or $1.50.

If you want to see my video review of this product, check this out: 
http://youtu.be/VcbC91gASgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment