Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Grape-Flavored Nerunerune by Kracie

I just recently reviewed a new candy for my "Bizarre Japanese Candy Review" series on my Adorable Mayhem channel on Youtube. This review was made possible by a generous donation from Shane! This product is Nerunerune by Kracie, who is the same wacky creator of Popin' Cookin'. Thank you Shane! :-)


I have seen quite a few comments by people in the candy community that love the grape-flavored Nerunerune. Now, I have to say that I have tasted this product several times, different flavors of course, and have found it to be quite vile! :-( Yes, it tasted terrible! However, because of the buzz about this flavor, I thought I would give this candy another taste test! Here's what it looks like when the product is thoroughly mixed together.
Look at the pretty rainbow rock candy sprinkles!
I have to admit the candy is darn pretty looking! Here are more images of the candy.
Even though the glittering rainbow sprinkles sparkled so beautifully against its violet, pillowy candy cloud, its taste, sadly, did not match its beauty! :-( Watch my candy review to see our reactions to our unusual candy find! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6BgAT3BIh4&list=UUAF7DMTeAnZOZvikNygerOA&feature=plcp

2 comments: