Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rocker Ring!

This is it! My newest crazy creation! I recently watched a haul video by Andreaschoice on Youtube and she featured a double finger ring with connecting chains. I loved the design and decided to create my own pimped out version of this ring!

I introduce you to....The Rocker Ring!


The original ring on Andrea's channel was two simple, delicate bands with connecting chains. I decided to kick this up ten notches by adding lots of tiny parts and constructing beefier rings with more finished rims! Those that know me, know that I am obsessed with excessive details! I have been hoarding this fabulous pink florescent acrylic plastic for years and I saw the perfect opportunity to fabricate with it! I formed and fashioned all the acrylic spikes. I fabricated all of the silver metal components and then set the plastic spikes into the metal.



I'll have to wear this out someday! I hope you enjoyed viewing my latest jewelry piece and stay tuned for more jewelry to come! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment