Thursday, September 6, 2012

My sister and student made me bunnies!

I love little animals! I have a fondness for, as my sister would say, "rodentia". As you can imagine, I like bunnies! Bunnies as presents are even better!

My sister is the master of knitting and she made me a bunny for my birthday this year. She knows how much I love the color, seafoam green. Making a bunny in that color was the perfect combination!


One of my students from jewelry class, Susan Varnum, also made me a cute bunny!

She, not only has a talent for jewelry making, but also for making adorable felt animals! She has made quite the collection of detailed felt animals, including a giraffe and the tiniest felt birds you could imagine!

Now I have to two bunnies! Now my sister's bunny has a buddy! 

Thank you Nina and Susan for the bunny presents! I have them sitting together in my apartment!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment