Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Triple Strand Rainbow Sapphire Bracelet

I know, I know... It's taken me quite a long time to upload these images! :-( It is finally here! Those of you who don't know, I have been doing freelance jewelry work for DAGA Inc. for the past year and a half. This is one of the custom jewelry pieces I completed in April. I fabricated a triple-strand, 14kt yellow gold, sapphire bracelet.






I prong set sixty-six sapphires in every color of the rainbow. Yes, that is correct. I think I became a little cross-eyed and blind setting so many tiny 2.5mm princess cut sapphires.  I am pleased with the end result though!







I made a magnetic clasp with an additional safety closure. The magnets immediately attract to each other, making it possible to close the clasp without additional help from another person or a special device. 


I hope you enjoyed the images of the bracelet! I have plenty more images of freelance work that I have also been lagging on uploading online. Stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment